CALL US: (843) 256-3682
LICENSED & INSURED
Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning Options
Reducing heating and air conditioning costs is easy with TNT Heating & Air. Our expert HVAC service team goes the distance to provide financial solutions that open doors while protecting your budget. Years of hard work and integrity have earned us partnerships with several financing teams, and we’re excited to find the perfect fit for you. Contact us to learn more.
Wells Fargo: Approved Credit for Heating and Air Expenses
We’re proud to partner with Wells Fargo, giving you access to multiple financing options when you have approved credit. Transform your home’s comfort or address heating and air emergencies without breaking the bank.
Approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. provides:
- User-friendly monthly payments
- Unique financing terms
- Effortless account management online
Microf: Flexible Financing for HVAC Installation
Leave your existing funding resources open with support from Microf’s customer-focused financing solutions. Offering a revolutionary rent-to-own strategy, Microf gives you incredible flexibility as well as:
- Lease/purchase financing for replacement HVAC systems (residential)
- An easy application process
- Near-real-time updates on pre-approval, further review, and decline decisions
- Affordable monthly renewal payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months to ownership
- Early purchase and monthly payment discounts
Santee Copper Home: Energy-Efficient Heating And Air Loans
Focused on funding energy-saving improvements and renewable energy options for homes, Santee Copper Home offers loans ranging from $500 to $20,000 with up to 60 months to repay loans more than $1,000. Check out our two main loan categories and what they cover.
- High-Efficiency Electric Heat Pumps
- Heat-Pump Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heater
- Duct Improvements
- Insulated Doors
- Replacement Windows
Renewable Energy Resource Loan**
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Generation
- Micro-Hydro Generation
- Biomass Generation
* Maximum outstanding loans per customer cannot exceed $20,000 for energy-efficient loans and $40,000 for renewable energy resource loans. Combined maximum outstanding loans per customer cannot exceed $40,000.
** For renewable energy resource systems, the Trade Ally must have a State Electrical Contractors License and appropriate certifications.